The time is already upon us. The FIFA world cup is here! The month of June is almost upon us when come 14th June the tournament will commence. The grand event will end on the 15th of July. Both emotions and craze will run high this season. And that is a given!
Since the world cup occurs every four years, people would love to catch the action live. Now if you were to look up people are already searching for means to watch the world cup on Kodi. Do you know how to watch it on Kodi? Well, we have just the guide for you.
To watch FIFA on Kodi follow these steps:
- Subscribe to a VPN subscription to watch fifa world cup online
- Next, download and subsequently install the Kodi application
- Install the addon by the name of SportsDevilfor Kodi
- Live the FIFA experience like never before!
How to Install SportsDevil on Kodi
- Open Kodi Krypton > Select Settings tab on top menu > Go to File Manager option at the end.
- A long list of repositories will appear, so scroll down on the left-side menu and at the bottom of the screen, Double Click on Add Source.
- A box will pop-up, so here you need to click on ‘None’ option and type the Repository URL http://Kdil.co/repo/ > Click OK.
- A box will also have a media source name option, so here you need to type the Repository Name i.e. Kodil > Click OK so that the box disappears.
- Now you need to go back to Kodi Home Screen by clicking on ‘Backspace’ on your Keyboard.
- Select Add-ons option from the left-side menu > Then select Box or Package-shaped icon in the top-left corner.
- Here you will be presented with limited options, where you need to choose Install from Zip File.
- When the box appears, select Kodil from the list > Then choose Kodil.zip from the option > It will take a few minutes to install the zip file and a small notification will show up on the top-right corner.
- Go on to click Install from Repository > You will be presented with numerous repository names, so click on Kodil Repository.
- Click on Video Add-ons > Scroll to find SportsDevil > Hit Install > Enjoy!
The steps are the simplest which will allow you to witness the FIFA 2018 World Cup on Kodi. Again, a gentle reminder, make sure to employ a decent VPN service to avoid getting DMCA notice.