Fans everywhere are very excited about the upcoming FIFA Football World Cup all set to commence in the month of June. Since with every passing day, the heartbeats of the fans are going up the notch, we cannot blame them. After all, the game of world cup comes every four years and if there is a following of any game worldwide, it’s football.
The fans are one crazy lot! And what if you are one of those who would be looking to stream the event on their Apple TV? Not all of us will be able to actually make it to Russia and witness the action live, in the stadium. So worry not, we have just the solution for you. Go through the handy guide below and watch the action on your Apple TV.
Steps to watching FIFA World Cup 2018 on Apple TV:
- Sign up for a VPN of your choice
- Make sure you have the VPN Configured on your Router
- Now Connect your Apple TV to the Router
- Browse the following streaming channels through Apple TV browser
- Voila! you are all set to stream the FIFA World Cup 2018 on Apple TV online live and for free.